Greentea Chiffon Cake
3nos Egg Yolk
50ml Salad Oil
80g Plain Flour
10g Greentea Powder
4nos Egg White
2g Cream of Tartar
- (Use Hand Mix) In a mixing bowl mix egg yolk, 1/3 sugar, salad oil and water, mix well with a whish.
- Add in sift flour mix well into a smooth batter.
- Beat the egg white until they hold soft peaks, add tartar powder and whisk again to stiff peaks but not dry.
- Take 1/3 amount of white egg and add into batter mix and mix well then add in the rest of the egg white and mix well, don't over mix.
- Carefully pour the batter into an ungreaded 6" x 6" tube pan.
- Tap on the table to remove any large air bubbles. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30mins, or until golden brown and firm to touch.
- After bake invert the cake with the tin and allow to cool before slice.