Green Tea Red Bean Loaf
- In a mixing bowl mix the flour and water over low fire, keep stirling until it reach 65°C then switch it off.
- Use plastic wrap to cover the dough to prevent the top layer dry up and let it cool down before use.
1Tbsp Milk Powder
3g Green Tea Powder
78g Tang Zhong （汤种）
100g Red Bean
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl except salt, butter and red bean.
- Mix to a dough then add in salt, butter and mix to a soft dough then add in red bean and beat at low speed for 10 sec.
- Take out the dough and shape it round and cover a plastic wrap and let it proof for the 1st time to doubled in size. (Picture 1)
- When the dough has proof to double in size divide the dough to 2 and shape into a round shape and proof for the 2nd time for another 15mins 20mins. (Picture 2)
- Flatten the dough and roll into a loaf(Picture 3), put into the loaf tin (Picture 4)and let it proof for the last time to double size..and cover the loaf tin(Picture 6).
- Bake at 180°C for 30mins, immediately remove the bread from the loaf tin once out from the oven.
- Let it cool and slice to serve.